Microsoft’s most recent Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution for SMEs is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, formerly known as NAV. Customers can upgrade from their basic accounting programme or old ERP system to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, a cloud based, all in one business management solution that enables them to manage their operations, sales, and customer service all under one roof.
Features of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Dynamics 365 Business Central is rich in features and is the finest business management software for organizations. It can help your company accomplish more by business, and AI-powered predictive inputs.
You can simplify your financial processes and obtain into your performance thanks to the features of Dynamics 365 Business Central. You can quickly and securely share your information with an accountant to improve your cash flow and budgeting.
- To automatically reconcile accounts, apply funds to the relevant customer and mark settled invoices.
- For easier categorisation and analysis, assign tags to entries.
- Boost the capacity of your company to create, modify, and manage budgets.
Analytics and Reporting
Utilise the numerous features of Dynamics 365 Firm Central to your financial management data spanning accounting, sales, inventory, and client relations for a current, view of your business. Utilise real time data, and connected processes to help you make quicker, more informed decisions.
- Easy integration of Microsoft Excel allows you to make quick, decisions.
- You may quickly track your KPIs by doing your own studies on general ledger data.
- Utilise Cortana’s built-in intelligence to precisely estimate your cash flow.
Dynamics 365 Business Central allows you to monitor and manage your sales order and purchasing processes through automated workflows and updated inventory levels. By instituting approvals, you may cut down on wasteful and easily adjust previously posted bills in your accounting software.
- To handle accounts payable, record costs, and create orders and invoices.
- By establishing advanced workflow and systems, you may maintain financial control.
- Automate vendor chores to keep track of your agreements on costs, and payment options.
Customer Relationship Management
Decide which sales leads have the most profit potential. Throughout your sales cycle, keep a record of all customer interactions and seek advice on the greatest possibilities, and renewal. Respond swiftly to enquiries about sales, oversee service requests, and settle payments from within Outlook.
- To efficiently assign resources and hasten case resolution, gain a understanding of your service activities, and personnel skills.
- Keep track of your contacts and note your contact details for all business connections.
- Campaigns can be organised depending on the contact that you define.
Secure Supply Chain Management Automation
Depending on a company’s operations and order volume, multiple complexity levels of warehouse functionality can be provided in Business Central from a Microsoft Partner In UAE.
- Identify what and when to replenish using intelligence. Inventory levels that are dynamically updated allow you to buy only what you need.
- Maintain the appropriate inventory levels by automatically stock levels, lead times, and reordering points.
Dynamics 365 Business Central’s features improve operational, offer contract management, and enforce critical processes, helping to ensure your service team meets SLAs and fostering customer loyalty. These features apply to contracts, SLAs, and mobile service management.
- Includes service item tracking, order management, price management, mobile service, work and material planning.
- Includes recurring billing and service invoicing in the extension of sales billing
- Allowed management of replacement and loan goods and contracted routine billing procedures
- An integrated call-logging feature is used to record, monitor, and end service calls
Resources can be tracked individually, registered and sold, or gathered into groups with similar resources. Watch how your resources are being used and obtain a complete picture of your capacity for each resource, together with details on their availability costs on orders and quotes.
- Keep track of utilisation for jobs and information for billing the client.
- Timesheets are a simple and adaptable solution for time registration that integrates with Service, Jobs, and Fundamental Resources
As a Microsoft Partner In UAE with years of experience, Business Experts Gulf can assist you in implementing to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, which will benefit you. Experts may examine your present systems, procedures, and needs to determine how Business Central can best meet your needs.
To know more, reach out to us on email@example.com or call +971 4 421 4909.
Follow us on our LinkedIn to stay up-to-date on this solution.