ERP and CRM Software – In business industry, Microsoft Dynamics is one of the most powerful and flexible solution that will help you track and create plan for continuous growth of your business productivity. It deals mainly with CRM or Customer Relationship Management and ERP or Enterprise Resource Planning.
What is CRM?
CRM or Customer Relationship Management helps you to study, organize and automate business procedure on how to reduce costs and increasing profit while maintaining the loyalty and fulfillment of the clients. It tracks and records the customer’s experiences and with the Microsoft Dynamics, you can turn the happy to happier, unsatisfied to satisfied feedbacks.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
To meet your business needs, Microsoft Dynamics CRM has a cloud-base and on-premise solutions. Also, they have platforms for mobiles or other handy devices giving you the convenience while tracking customer relationship status. It has the capacity to engage and nurture your relationship with your customers through the following solution:
- Smart: It comes with excellent marketing strategies to help the marketing activities with the capability to deliver the best impact to your business. The software helps build marketing plan as well as the visual aids that will help your business to attract more customers.
- Social: Engaging with social channels around the world will help you reach your client and clients to you. This is the reason behind the creation of Microsoft Social Listening which allows you to track the products, competitors, brands and campaigns used globally and gives you idea on what the customers need.
- Personalized: To provide a good customer care service, it comes with a personalized Unified Services Desk which allows call center agents to interact with multiple clients which will help the risk of getting poor customer service feedback.
What is ERP?
ERP or Enterprise Resource Planning helps you to gather, store, supervise and interpret all business activities information. This includes product development, planning and cost; service and manufacturing delivery; sales and marketing; inventory and; cutomer-end-delivery and payment. It provides real-time database of cash flow, raw materials, production capacity, time management, orders, payroll and other business commitments. It is widely used by the company’s department such as manufacturing, sales, purchasing, accounting and so on that needs to share system data from time to time.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics ERP
Microsoft Dynamics ERP comes with different solutions and each has its own benefits for your business needs. The list of ERP software are:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX: It supports the processes with comprehensive financial functionality that helps people to embrace and anticipate change.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP: It allows your company to control the resources, finances and decisions without having your employees to suffer.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV: It gives the control to process, insight employees and precise the supply chain.
- Microsoft Dynamics SL: It is designed to handle the complexities and run the business more efficient.
The advanced technology offers the most powerful solution for your company needs. Microsoft is still developing software and application to help you handle your business in convenience.