Property Management for Microsoft Dynamics 365 gives the Real Estate Management team to administrate tools like leases, renewals, reservation, appraisals within the organization. Property Management gives a customer centric solution to streamline the property pre- sales, marketing, post-sales and other processes.
BENEFITS OF PROPERTY MANAGEMENT:
EASY TO USE:
- User adjustable menus and layouts, forms and reports can be easily available as a built-in option.
- Language interface on both English and Arabic.
- Can create up to 3 hierarchies such as Property Group, Property, Individual units or a floor.
- Different unit types can be maintained such as Apartment, villa, office, shops etc.
- Rent values,standard rates can also be maintained.
- Multiple options of single and merge units for Lease Management.
- Maintain the payment frequency with different options like monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly.
- Generate lease contracts and generate PDF archives of the signed contracts.
- Maintenance of history of rent appraisals.
- Renewal of leases with options such as extension of duration,terms and condition upgradation,increase and decrease in the lease amount.
- Analytical report of ageing of the tenants.
- Dashboard on the different criteria of occupancy,gross revenue,vacant space.
- Generation of report on historical data.
We at Business Experts Gulf will assist you with the Regional Real estate requirement of yours and guide you with the implementation.