Microsoft Teams & Remote Working Solutions Dubai, UAE
Are you making the most of Microsoft Teams while working home?
The Covid-19 scenario has changed the way we work and our daily routine. Most of the companies have changed the way they work. Businesses are encouraging employees to stay safe and work from home during this challenging time.
There is an urgency towards the usage of digital platforms and companies to have an efficient, secure, and good platform to work from home.
With distance coming in place, where teams need to be productive and well connected at the same time, there are a lot of strategic plans that comes its way, few things that companies investigate are:
Providing supervision to staff, how it can be achieved?
- Process of task allocation- How? And Who?
- The main KPI’s of Goals achieved target and deadlines met
- Company documents and files are available on the platform for staff to access.
- A support network system, which lets the staffs to be connected.
- Meetings, briefings, and catch-ups for brainstorming to continue with the work process.
- Data protection of the company’s confidential documents.
Microsoft Teams is one system that can help you achieve all the above. Most of the organizations are already using Teams as a mode of communication for remote meetings, but now with the current scenario, where working remotely has become a necessity for most of the organization, Microsoft Teams lets you connect and share all the day-to-day, company activities.
What is Microsoft Teams?
Microsoft Teams is an interactive, productive messaging platform launched in 2017 with over 20 million users worldwide.
Do More With Chat
- Use chat rather than email for short messages like “Can we postpone tomorrow’s meeting?” or “Great job with that presentation!”
- Pin and favorite chats, channels, and teams for quicker access in just one click.
Pin Your Favorite App
- Pin your essential apps and messages to customize your view and stay organized.
Stay Organized With Teams And Channels
- A team houses content and tools for jobs or projects within your organization.
- Within a team, create channels to group conversations relevant to a specific topic or workflow.
File Share From Anywhere
- Post a file in the channel for everyone to edit or view, they can get back to it anytime powered through SharePoint in Teams.
- Or, drop a file in a private or small group conversation – it will stay private powered by OneDrive for Business.
Create Your Hub For Teamwork
- Built-in Office 365 apps like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Planner, Stream, and Power BI let you manage all your content and co-author without leaving Teams.
Stay Connected With Your Team
- Schedule or join a meeting from any device, include video, whiteboard, and collaboration tools to collaborate together from anywhere.
Continue The Conversation On The Go
- Check the activity feed on your mobile app, and get notified when someone @mentions, replies or likes conversations you’re in.