Customer service is at the heart of Dynamics 365. In the context of real estate, this translates to smarter, faster results for homeowners and tenants via a single centralized system. Multiple software programs aren’t required. You may increase revenue while building relationships more effectively. Business Experts Gulf adds to the platform’s capabilities by providing a variety of bespoke consulting services. See below on how Property Management Module can help you and your business:
For Accurate Real-Time Information:
- Maintain a database of names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and other contact information in a database.
- Compile information on the status of rent and bill payments.
- Collect additional data to help with day-to-day property management workflows
- Handle incoming and outgoing customer interactions, including emails, phone calls, appointments, and interaction histories.
- Track the emotion of communications, including social media posts, using a simple Microsoft add-on. This swiftly discovers difficulties and resolves customer service issues.
- Assign service tickets to the most experienced customer support employees.
- Notify representatives of various service level agreements (SLAs) that tenants and landlords/property managers have in place.
- Schedule resources to go on-site to tenants and fix problems.
- Contact details
- Payment details
- Billing histories
- Support tickets
To know more about our Property Management solution on Dynamics 365- eXperts PM365, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can visit Microsoft AppSource at https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/web-apps/business_experts_gulf_2427878.beg_pm1?tab=Overview to know more.