Business Experts Gulf Implementation Services helps your organization minimize disruption and delays associated with the deployment of enterprise software. To obtain operational efficiency and a high return on stake from private and public sector organizations turn to the Business Experts Gulf team and depend on our Implementation Methodology.
Our technology methodology is relied on collaborative experience with hundreds of ERP implementation and software solutions. With this proposal, your organization will achieve the benefits you expect. Private sector means cost savings and increased productivity. Under public sector, this translates to improved services for constituents and citizens.
Business Experts Gulf proven methodologies enable organizations to continue operating at maximum capacity with lower risk throughout the implementation process. Overall, Panorama clients implement ERP software in 10% less time and at 50% less cost than those that do not depend on our guidance. Our ERP Project Recovery methodology and tool set has helped countless organizations get their implementations back on track.
Business Experts Gulf ERP implementation methodology and tools enable organizations to do more and benefit more from their ERP software systems. Instead of focusing strictly on the functional or technical characteristic of an implementation, our wide and individualistic experience permits clients to implement ERP more effectively than if they tried to do it themselves or with a software vendor, system integrator or value-added re-seller (VAR).
What We Deliver
We assist our clients’ single point of accountability during an ERP implementation by focusing on the below activities:
- Certified project management focusing on resources, risk, cost, time and scope.
- Comprehensive process re-engineering and workflow definition
- Incorporation of Six Sigma, LEAN methodologies, and other industry-specific skill-sets into the overall transformation
- Development of technical infrastructure
- Alignment of ERP implementation with organizational requirements
- Organizational change management, transmission, and training activities
- incorporation between the core ERP system, processes, systems and stakeholders